Just Another Day

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Waiting for the Weekend


The Brain will be camping at the beach this weekend with Scouts so it'll be just me & Turtle for the weekend. The only thing I've got scheduled is his baseball game though we might go to Busch Gardens afterwards to ride the coasters.

Turtle is into drawing pictures of his own that are based on the 'I Spy' series.

He's asked for a "BIG" piece of paper to start one on. Hopefully a piece of poster board will work. I love how his mind works-He's that spooky smart that is always thinking outside the box.

It's Wednesday now so if I can make it through 2 baseball games, one more day of standardized testing, 2 1/2 days of work, a Scout meeting and helping Brain pack for camping I can have my weekend!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM , Blogger mamakohl said...

    My kids *love* I Spy, especially the computer games. I'd love to see his drawing!

    xo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home