Just Another Day

Friday, July 21, 2006

Things that are aggravating me today-

1-Men who feel that their children are objects-Not people. I am tired of having to explain that my children are scheduled to visit during X time, and no, that it's not acceptable to put cleaning your Mommy's pool and drinking ahead of your children and move that time frame.

2-Same men in #1 who feel that we should be understanding and sympathetic that they haven't had any work (Try getting a real job instead of sitting around saying 'I'm my own boss.') due to not being able to drive blah blah blah and that they cannot pay their child support in a timely manner because of this.

3-Entitlement. I am surrounded by people who feel entitled but one keeps coming to the front of my mind today. My ex feels he's entitled to whatever he wants in the house. He keeps demanding to add thingsto a 'list' he keeps rattling off to me, he won't put it in writing and I'm sorry since when you do deserve everything worth anything in the house?? Does he forget the DUI that cost me a vehicle, cancelled insurance and raised auto insurance rates? How about the month of support he was behind on b/c he was in jail? I am not his mother (Thank God) who is his enabler.


4-Golf. Tired tired tired of golf. I'm not understanding how people I work with can spend the whole day on the golf course w/ each other-Not customers and it's acceptable. It's discrimination against those who don't play golf. We don't get the same privileges.

5-Weight Gain-Why oh why can't the 15 lbs. I picked up somewhere disappear like they did before I turned 30? Before 30 I could eat what I wanted, whenever I wanted, and not gain. Or if I gained it was lost quickly and painlessly. Now, it seems as though the part of my brain that stopped me from eating during stress has decided that food is my friend in times of crisis. I guess I really must start watching what I'm eating or else I'll end up being someone I don't want to be. Damn.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Too bad you can't get away with what I tell my computers and car, "nothing a shotgun can't fix". But unfortunately you would be an instant suspect, the kids would be hurt and you wouldn't sleep at night. I guess not worth it.

    Fix him up with some loser of a woman. Your sister must know a few.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home