Just Another Day

Monday, September 11, 2006

I didn't fall off the face of the Earth-I just found a little hole

to hide in for awhile. Times have been really hectic and emotionally weird lately. I've had to get the boys ready to start school-Both are going to new schools and I've been uber stressed for both of them. Nothing like feeling all the anxiety and mixed feelings about where your kids are in life. I've also been dealing with x problems (From here on out he shall be referred to as the tool until I can come up with a better nickname.). There's nothing like having kids with someone who isn't rational, does everything to spite you and doesn't think about their children's well being.

Work has also been rather hellish. With new home construction in the down slide (it's now finally baby stepping back up) we hit a slump at work like I've never seen before. I've been in the new homes business since 1996 and it's always been smokin' around here until the past few months. When the books at work start resembling my personal financial juggling I get nervous. Even more nervous than when mine are threatening to go red.

I've also been doing a crapload of work around the house-My office is decent as is every other room but mine and the Living Room. We've been getting rid of more yard debris, cutting down trees and brush and gearing up for more leaves this Fall and getting prepped to...Are you ready to hear this??? Sure?? My Dad & I are getting ready to put down GRASS SEED in my back yard!!

I know I know it's the simple things right?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    You are doing and not letting things cripple you into not being able to act.

    The Dick to Be Named Later? TDTBNL

    The Pimple on the Ass of a Donkey? TPOTAOAD

    The Scum That Grows on Shit? TSTGOS

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger Becky said...

    I hear ya about having children with an idiot. My biggest regret in life is that my daughters have to share DNA with their father's family. Check out my blog for some examples.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home