Just Another Day

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fairy Tales Bah Humbug-

That fairy tale lasted all of a nanosecond. I have been officially stood up. Not because he has his daughter or some other really good reason but for the fact that he's decided to get up a 4am to go fucking turkey hunting. Did I get a phone call? Nope, a text message.

Today has hit an all time low not only did I come in 2nd place (at least) to killing a f'ing bird I:

1. Got cursed out by my boss for something that I didn't do or create. The apology didn't help either. He crossed a line with what he said. If I didn't need employment this badly I would have walked.
2. Had to look at my pissed off X when he got the boys and his pissed off enabling mother. Guess they finally realized who's the boss now. Neither one of them.
3. My X owes so much $$ in child support and medical bills that if he paid me lump sum everything he owes I'd be on Easy Street for a little while. But of course you know business is slow...Of course he didn't pay it today.
4. My heart got stomped on once again. I should've learned by now.

I just can't catch a break.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home