Just Another Day

Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Interview By SK

1. What is your warmest memory of high school?

I've pondered this question for several days now and I honestly cannot come up with one warm memory from high school. My fondest thoughts from that time always include my best friend at the time but they never occurred at school.

2. If you could only have one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?

You're joking right? Only one pair? I may not be Imelda Marcos but I have an unhealthy addiction to shoes. I can't walk past a shoe display in a store without stopping to touch. It drives my poor kids crazy. They've even gone so far as to make me promise not to stop and look at shoes while out shopping..But I digress..where were we? Only one pair..That would have to be a pair of black Mary Janes. They're a classic shoe yet still look fashionable. They go with everything from jeans to skirts. Very versatile and way comfortable.

3. What's your favorite Neil Diamond song? Don't tell me you don't have one, EVERYONE has one - just fess up already and tell me what it is..

Call me generic and boring but it'd have to be 'Sweet Caroline'. No matter what mood I'm in this song always always cheers me up and makes me feel like smiling. I can hear him belting out the chorus now.."sweet carrolineee"...I'm off to download it now..

4. If you were to get a tattoo .. say, while visiting a rockin' mama in August, what would you get?

Well, it would have to have a special meaning as the only one I have has a special dual meaning. It would have to be something unique and symbolic. My current tattoo is the Celtic motherhood knot for the obvious reason and it also ties me into 2 very special friends who got the same tattoo at the same time. Every time I see it I remember our wonderful time in NM. And Miss D in her pink Diva glasses getting inked.

Does this question mean that a certain rockin' mama is wanting to get inked in August??? Because I could be swayed...

5. If you were stuck in a Groundhog's Day type of situation, repeating the same day over and over again, what day would you want to repeat? What did you do on that day?

After much thought, it would have to be the NM GTG. It was a magical time with my sisters (or partners in crime depending how you look at it!) I got to spend a short period of time with women who had been a part of my life for so long yet we had never met in real life. Between the beautiful scenery, watching hot air balloons at sunrise, Motley Crue, drinking margaritas and lots of wine or maybe it was playing "I never" or sitting outside smoking endless cigarettes talking into the night. This is what I want to relive-It was one of the most beautiful but shortest times of my life.

For those wondering it's called a chain interview. If you feel the desire to be interviewed by my (as I did by SK) just leave the comment 'interview me'and I'll oblige by emailing you your own questions and you can post your answers on your blog.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home