Just Another Day

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tonight

I kept the phrase 'nothing ventured is nothing gained' in the forefront of my brain. So far, no changes. Except the fact that I could melt for this one. Who am I kidding-I am. I have been bold tonight, we'll see if it works it my favor. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

It has also been a horrific night. One of the most special people I know at baseball resigned from the Board tonight. This man is overworked and under-appreciated. His departure was shocking for everyone in the room except the martyr acting power loving husband and wife team who don't have a brain cell between them.

I should stop drinking the wine and go to bed but the Sox and Yanks are tied and if they Yankees win then I'll scream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home