Just Another Day

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Turtle-isms

(1)Me: "Turtle, it's time for bed. It's a school night."

Turtle: "Give me a 'specific' reason Mom. Being a school night isn't specific."

(2)When discussing which teacher he likes best at his new school: "I really like Ms. X but Mrs. XX is really 'enthusiastic'."

(3)"Mommy I admire you the most but I admired Austin Powers almost as much."

(4)"I'm elated that I can eat dinner"

(5)Turtle: "Mommy, I don't want to live here anymore."
Me:"Why Turtle? This house is ours and I thought you loved it."
Turtle: "I just want to live in the Shire with the Hobbits because it's beautiful there. You know, I'm about the size of an adult hobbit right now."

(6)As for his imaginary friends..Well, they just keep adding family members. Too bad I can't claim them on taxes! It started out innocently with 'Snap' he's been around for awhile but then he needed someone so 'Junior' moved in and not too long ago Turtle decided that they needed a Grandfather so 'Clothesworth' aka the Grandpa has moved in too. They live on his top bunk with all of his many stuffed animals.

I really dread the day that Turtle grows up. It'll be the end of a little boy in my house. Crash has already hit the pre-teen hormones. =(

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home