Just Another Day

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jack-My TV Dog

I have seen Jack paying attention to the TV on 2 occasions. Being the good mommy I leave the TV on Animal Planet for him when we leave so he isn't so lonely. I came home late one night and the dog show just happened to be on *again*. Usually when I come home he's all over me-Not this time. This time he is jumping up and down (quite literally) in one place yipping at me from in front of the TV. What kind of dog got him all happy? Another Lab, a shepherd nope a Puli-Who would have thought he'd be ecstatic over a mop dog..

Then last night during the 3rd quarter of the Giants vs Cowboys I look down at my feet to see what the heck he's doing since he hadn't demanded attention in quite awhile. He was watching the football game. Not for a minute or so the rest of the entire football game. Except for the commercial break when he followed me in the kitchen. Wonder who he was rooting for????

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home