Just Another Day

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The End-

Baseball is over. It was a bittersweet ending for me. Usually I cannot wait for the last day of the season but this year was different. I'm not sure why since we had so many problems as a whole (Board Of Directors bullshite). It could possibly be due to the fact that both kids played well, had great coaches, Turtle didn't need me hovering to make sure he was alright when Crash was playing, good friends..Who knows. All I know is that I miss it already.

In missing it I realized something of importance: WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF THIS SATURDAY?!?!?!?!? I mean, seriously, I have spent every Saturday living, breathing and eating baseball since April! No boys, No baseball...What is a girl to do?? I'm scared.

PS-Did I mention All Star practice starts tonight??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home