Just Another Day

Thursday, June 07, 2007

What constitutes the game of like??

How does it play for guys? What are their rules? Does 42 minutes on the phone starting at 11:10 pm count? How about always returning phone calls? How about the fact that he has the same priorities as me when it comes to cleaning bedrooms? Clothes everywhere and an empty dresser..Yet the important things are at arms reach like trophies and momentos..How about the fact that we've had a running inside joke for like 2 weeks now? What about still calling me by a name that very few do even knowing the history of that nickname? How about answering the phone while changing clothes?

Even if I'm reading too much into things I must say that there's a lot to be said for making me smile. Especially today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home