Just Another Day

Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Ramblings

I did the math. For the past nine days I have been happy. Not just in a good mood but happy. Verging on euphoric. This is not a normal feeling for me. Rarely, does this kind of happiness last more than a day or two. Believe it or not I'm not even waiting for the other shoe to drop as it usually does. I have not smiled this much in forever.

The only one thing I can pinpoint this to is Crush. He is truly a special person. We talk constantly. I could set a clock by his mid morning phone call during the week. Thanks to him I'm learning to take it easy and not try to categorize any and everything-Including him.


I will be happy wherever this may go. I'm enjoying the ride.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM , Blogger Kimmah said...

    yay for nine days!!!

    i'd take nine hours at this point, lmao.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home