Just Another Day

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The most wonderful thing has happened~

No, the ex didn't fall off the face of the Earth. Wishful thinking! This is a more reasonable wondrous event!! Several months back I started looking for my best friend from many years ago. The last time we emailed was 2002/2003. I have a recurring dream about seeing him again and every time I wake up from it I am devastated that it was only a dream. He was the one person I could always count on in a crisis. He was the one that knew the real me back then and still was my friend. Anyways, I got a classmates.com account with his high school-He hadn't been there in what seemed forever and it was a shot in the dark. I almost forgot about it until this morning when I opened my email and there he was.

Sorry for the rambling on this but heck, I am just ecstatic to have found him again. Now I'm just killing time until it's late enough in his time zone to call him....

3 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger mamakohl said...

    OH Yay Yay yay!!!! So happy for you, Mama.

     
  • At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is he single?

     
  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger Mama All-Star said...

    No, divorced and happily remarried. It was never like that though both of us at separate times have said 'what if'.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home