Just Another Day

Monday, June 25, 2007

Guilty Pleasures-

My latest & greatest: Army Wives on Lifetime Totally unbelievable storyline about army wives (&one husband) from different backgrounds who bond over the birth of surrogate babies. As far fetched as it is I must say it's got a great cast: Catherine Bell (Loooved her in JAG), Kim Delany (Remember her from NYPD Blue & Tour of Duty?) among many others I've seen with parts in CSI, ER, Shark etc..I'm totally into this show. There's something endearing and hopeful about it.

Lifetime

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Blu said...

    This is hysterical, because I like it too, even though I shake my head each time I watch it because you know damn well Army wives don't look that good (no offense to you Army wives out there), nor do their Army husbands make huge amounts of money to let them dress in expensive clothes...

    But, it is a bit of an addicting show...

     
  • At 11:04 PM , Blogger Kimmah said...

    update, dammit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home