Just Another Day

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tag I'm It-

Let me start this with saying that I have not a clue as to when my dear Mama Kohl tagged me. So, here we go as I'm such a blog posting slacker.

RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

Eight things about me:

1. I can drive with my knees. Just ask Turtle. This is one of his big 'My Mama is Better Than Your Mama' items. In fact he horrified his Nana with those bragging rights not too long ago. BTW, I'm pretty damned good at it too!

2. I've become quite the reality tv junkie: Top Chef, Design Star, Rock of Love, Project Runway to name a few.

3. Kissing-I love it, crave it & could do it all day long. *With* the right person. Neither ex was into it (should have been a clue!!)

4. I'm repetitive-I guess it comes from being a control freak of sorts and a Mom. If I say it enough maybe it'll be done or obeyed. I drive everyone nuts with it.

5. Christmas Villages-I became a woman obsessed last year with buying the buildings to make my very own little village. So much so that I have half a town already & a farm. I even have the coffee house as my sweet friend knows it's her fault I became the addict I am. I even created a database so that I can just print & take with me so I don't get any repeats. (I even have the friggin' pond & skaters.) Call me D.O.R.K.

6. I saved my babies' umbilical cords when they fell off. They're in my jewelry box.

7. I can eat lemon chess tarts all day every day.

8. Chips & Salsa-They're a staple in my cabinet & fridge. I always have extra for fear of running out. The few times I've run out of either one it has sent me into an anxiety attack. Of course it is always late at night and I can't get them.

Now that I'm done I have to call out 8 people...I can't do Blu as I just read her list so here we go: Mama Kohl (Yes, you too Mama), Kimmah, Locos Pocos, Texas Chaos & KimmieD--Consider yourself tagged!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home